Banking & Financial Services; Real Estate; Retail/Consumer Goods; Manufacturing; Infrastructure; Power Generation; Telecoms; Mining ; Oil & Gas; Healthcare; Agriculture; Construction; Hospitality/Tourism; Services sector.
Featuring a line-up of senior Myanmar government representatives, business leaders and international investors you will gain first-hand insights on Myanmar’s current economic, legal and investment climate and the emerging business opportunities that this ‘last frontier’ has to offer. Plus, our on-the-ground experts will share proven strategies for entering the market and investing into the country.
Key topics in 2014 include:
- Navigating Myanmar’s legal framework for foreign direct investment
- Strategies for setting up a business in Myanmar
- Ways to invest? Investor experiences and performance so far
- Tapping into a 60 million consumer market
- Reforming Myanmar’s banking sector to match international standards
- Dealing with a booming real estate market
- Manufacturing in Myanmar
- Developing infrastructure, power and telecom projects
- Updates on the Special Economic Zones
- Roundtable sessions zooming in on specific sectors
- Business matching assistance to help set up meetings and make deals
A new feature at the upcoming summit is the introduction of roundtable sessions. Each expert-led roundtable will zoom in on one specific sector, allowing you to pick the sectors that are of most interest to you and do a deep dive into that sector’s challenges and opportunities.
Get involved in the Myanmar Projects & Investment Summit 2014
Burmese companies and Myanmar-focused funds seeking to meet with investors and potential business partners, should make attendance at Myanmar Investment Summit 2014 in Hong Kong their number one priority. To learn more about sponsorship, speaking or partnership opportunities at Myanmar Projects & Investment Summit 2014, get in touch with our events team today:
Mini Chen, Assistant Conference Producer
Tel: +852 2531 6134
|Marketing & Partnership Enquiries:
Charmaine Lam, Senior Marketing Manager
Tel: +852 2531 6168